Annual General Meeting: The January 28th was held virtually due to Alberta Health Services Covid-19 guidelines .
We thank Dan St. Germain (2012 - 2020) who had resigned from the board of directors for his time and effort on the board.
The following directors put their name forward for another three (3) year term:
- Myron Myroon.........My-Dawn Financial
- Robert Boyne..........Boyne Downhole
- Craig Ferguson.....
- Derrick Zimmer.......Command Drilling Products Ltd
- Darrell Spencer.......Applied Industrial Technologies
- Colin Spencer.........Shaw's Enterprises Ltd.
- Kyle McNamara......Encore Metals Inc.
We also had two (2) nominated individuals let their names stand a three (3) year term:
- Trevor Harrington.....Cameron, a Schlumberger company
- Christina...................Forth FFAF Cargo Edmonton
All nine (9) of the individuals were added to the board of directors.
10th Annual Memorial Golf Tournament: Stuart LeVoguer was remembered / honoured by the 104 individuals that participated in the golf tournament at the Jagare Ridge Golf Course on May 13th.
Stan Anderson won the individual event while team event was won by Team Cameron (Trevor Harrington, Chris Hornick, Mackenzie York & Anthony Auger)
Trevor Harrington got a hole-in-one (albatross) on the par 4 second Hole.
51st Annual Golf Tournament: With the Northern Bear Golf Course being is superb shape, beautiful August 20th day, a 152 golfers had great day despite having to follow Alberta Health Services Covid-19 guidelines. Please check out Golf And Tournament Results and Sponsors for more details on the Sponsors and winners.
Covid-19: Due to Alberta Health Services Covid-19 guidelines we were not able to hold the following events:
- Crib Tournament
- Oilmen's Hockey Tournament
- Family Picnic
- Biennial BBQ Blowout / Tent Party
- NFL Day / Chili Cook Off
- Multi-Company Christmas Party