2013 Museum & Parks Improvements
Monday, October 07, 2013
- James Meade, Service Centre Manager of Lufkin Industries, Inc., Drayton Valley for providing the equipment and manpower (Dave Smestad, Chad Accettura, Jason Pester and Aaron Hughes) to assemble the Lufkin pump jack at our front gate and raise the hydraulic pump jack..
- The Belt Buckle collection donated by Joe Marshall was mounted on the hall ‘s back wall
- An enclosure was installed over the wooded Cable Tool Rig shed
- Alta-Fab Structures Ltd. built a 712 square foot deck on the caretaker’s residence
- The three televisions donated by Commercial Solutions Inc. were installed and tied to our sound system
- Horizon North Power Systems relocated the Power Panel that was leftpart of the PTI Kitchen
- Interior walls of the hall were painted by Jarred, Brett and Robert Boyne
- Jarred, Brett and Robert Boyne spent most of their spare time this summer removing trees and shrubs around the museum in the lower level of the park.