2012 Museum & Park Improvements
Museum: Sure Shot Hotshot & Pilot Services Inc. provided the manpower, equipment and material to oil the wooden Cable Tool Rig.
KItchen / Prep Area: The drop ceiling was removed to create a more open feeling. New lighting was installed. The wall were extended to the ceiling and painted.
Deck: The old deck was replaced with a new 2,225 square foot deck thanks in part to the generous sponsorship from Hi-Tech Seals Inc. and Plainsman Manufacturing Inc.
Floor: The hall floor paint job that was done by Dymtro Petruk in the mid 1990's was final replaced with a Stontec Epoxy Flooring System. The following companies helped defray our expenses by purchasing advertising on the floor:
- Alberta Petroleum Industries Ltd,
- Alta-Fab Structures Ltd.
- Argus Machine Co. Ltd.
- Cameron Canada Corporation
- Catheral Energy Services Ltd.
- Cole International Inc.
- Commercial Solutions Inc.
- Communications 2000 Inc.
- Edmonton Oilman's Hockey Tournament
- Fluorotek Inc.
- Guardian, a Shawcor Company
- Halliburton Sperry Drilling
- Horizon North Camps & Catering
- Katch Kan Linited
- Nabors Drilling
- North American Tubulars Ltd.
- NOV - Dreco Energy Services ULC
- Polytec Urethanes Inc.
- PV Fluid Products Ltd.
- PV Manufacturing Ltd.
- Reliable Welding Services Ltd.
- Sandy's Oilfield Hauling Ltd.
- Strad Oilfield Rentals Ltd.
- Sure Shot Hotshot & Pilot Services Inc.
- Wenzel Downhole Tools Ltd.
PTI Kitchen: The Edmonton OTS thanks PTI Group Inc. and Mr. Lou Doiron for their help and co-operation in bringing the joint onsite kitchen venture to an amicable closure. The Edmonton OTS in appreciative of their efforts.