Annual General Meeting: We thank the following individuals who retired from the board of directors for their years of service:
- Dan Sly of Elite Camp Services Inc. (2003 to 2010)
- Tom Fisher of Topco Oilsite Products Ltd. (2009 to 2010)
- Dustin Hungar of Swift Oilfield Supply Inc. (2010)
We were very fortunate to have the following individuals let their names stand for board of directors. All three were appointed to the board.
- Derrick Zimmer of Reliable Welding Services
- Kevin Spiess of Sure Shot Hotshot & Pilot Services Inc.
- Mike Lutomsky of Jay-Vee Industries
Ed Winter of National Trailer Mfg. was the big winner of the social part of the function. Other winners were:
- John Ryan
- Amanda Szymanski
- Shane Duff of Dymin Steel
- Jim Bond of Hi-Tech Seals Inc.
- Patrick Matthews of AOG International
- Robert Boyne of Halliburton Sperry Drilling
- Wes Cardwell of Renegade Oilfield Services
- Ken Shumski of Accurate Oilfield Supply Ltd.
- Cory Barber of Rock Weld Oilfield Services Ltd.
- Murray Rayner of Accurate Oilfield Supply Ltd.
- Rob Brosseau of Alegro Projects and Fabrication Ltd.
- Greg Cheeke of Innovative Mechanical Solutions Ltd.
- Wayne Horley of Innovative Mechanical Solutions Ltd.
28th Annual Crib Tournament: 66 teams participated in the March 10th tournament. Brent Bortnick and Brian Benkendorf of Hi-Tech Seals Inc. were the big winners. To find out who the other winners were go to 2011 Crib Tournament.
Annual Spring Park Clean-up: The following individuals significantly improved the appearance of the our Park with their hard work on May 14th
- Mike Lutomsky - Jay-Vee Industries
- Myron Myroon - My-Dawn Financial
- Robert Boyne - Halliburton Sperry Drilling
- Derrick Zimmer - Reliable Welding Services
- Darrell Bohlendar – Little Guy Oilfield Rentals Inc.
- Kevin Spiess - Sure Shot Hotshot & Pilot Services Inc.
Annual Family Picnic: Having great weather on Sunday, May 29th, we had around 120 people attend the picnic. Everyone had a great time. The kids enjoyed the two Jumpy Things, the face painter and balloon animal maker.
6th Biennial Tent Party / Bar-B-Que Blowout: Despite the rain and snow, over 1,300 people had a great time at this year's event. The Best Tent Theme Winner was National Oilwell Varco / Varco Canada ULC, while Apparel Solutions International was the Best Food Item Winner. The Edmonton OTS Executive thanks the Tent Participants for making our event a great success. The participants did a phenomenal job. To check out the rest of the winners and tent sponsors please go to 2011 Tent Party
41st Annual Golf Tournament: 200 golfers had a great time at the Windermere Golf course, which was in great shape. Please check out the Golf Tournament Results and Sponsors.
Fall Classic: 120 people enjoyed the improve night held on October 21st. Dymtro Petruk was inducted in the Wall of Honour.